Knitting

26 September 2012

I am joining in with Ginny and friends for this weeks sharing of knitting and reading and Tami for this weeks work in progress.  I thought I was only going to be able to read everyone else's posts without being able to join in this week but I have worked out how to take and post a photo using my iPad so am able to join in when not at home!


I am still knitting the sock that I started last week, it has a grown a little but not as fast as I had hoped, my husband has been around more than I thought he would be and as these are a present for him they have been put on hold. The dress I am knitting my youngest has been progressing faster I have now completed ten stripes.  I have also bought some more yarn at this wonderful yarn shop.  We are staying with friends who live within walking distance!

I have fitted in more reading this week and am now half way through my book and enjoying every page.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I like the striping pattern in the yarn you're using...hope you find plenty of gift knitting opportunities soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, I still have lots I would like to make!

      Delete
  2. so much fun to knit socks. i have started many but then chicken out at the heel turn. lol i have many unfinished socks.
    i really like the blue striping yarn you are using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turning the heal is not as hard as I thought it would be. When I read the pattern it made little sense but then as I worked though each line it all made perfect sense. I love knitting them now.

      Delete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)