Gratitudes

10 February 2013

I am joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to reflect, to slow down and be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a roof over my head, a place I can call home that is warm and cosy, after visiting a city and seeing those that don't, frozen on the streets.

...a few days away with my children, enjoying their wonderful company.

...warm sunshine on my face, it feels like spring is just round the corner.

...eating breakfast outside, in February, with the sun shining down.

...a gently used book sent to me by a lovely mama on the forum I visit.

...homemade soup for lunch from the freezer.

...a cuddle in bed with my youngest before we get up and start the day.

...my eldest enjoying a book I was reading aloud for him, it is such a long time since he has requested this, it always gives me immense pleasure.

...my lovely husband who moved two fruit bushes in the garden whilst we were away, we have been waiting for a window in the weather when the ground was not frozen or saturated with water.

7 comments:

  1. Sunshine and books! Both such wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder to be grateful for the roof over our heads! Too often we take that for granted and don't realize just how blessed we are by the little we do have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely list of gratitudes.

    http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/02/gratitude-sunday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a beautiful list! :) have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list.
    Yes, a roof over our head is such a blessing. That is a good reminder.
    Your words have so much peace. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gratitude list of the simple joys of life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cuddle in bed is the best way to start the day! And I love that you had breakfast outside in February. Sounds cold but wonderful! Have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)