Gratitudes

17 February 2013

Joining in with  Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a friend organising a wonderful Imbolc celebration.

...lunch with friends who we had not seen for a while.

...time to spend with my father in law whose health is very poor.

...the longer days which are slowly starting to feel warmer, it feels like spring is just round the corner.

...time to finish knitting socks for my mum for her birthday.

...the good health of my children after hearing that a close friend of my nephews had died.

...the opportunity to take my children to their first play which was just the right length for them and based on a book that they are very familiar with it was a wonderful introduction to the theatre.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful you were able to introduce your children to theater and have a good experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks look like they are going to be a lovely birthday gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)