Gratitudes

03 March 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...being able to help out a friend for the day.

...the warmth, joy and healing power of my friends this week when I really needed them.

...a beautiful day out with my family, a walk in the sun.

...a fun afternoon out with some new home edding friends.

...a really productive day at home.

...a first canoe trip this year.

...a spring in my step, it really does feel like spring is coming now.  I have started to plan our weeks more now and am finding that I have more time to spend with the children.

...one of our wood sheds already full of wood seasoning for next winter.

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful list. :)love that spring is coming too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a walk in the sun and the first canoe trip of the year sound so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)