Gratitudes

13 April 2014



Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a friend popping in for a few hours, she is moving back to the area with her family and we are really looking forward to having them nearby again.

...a wonderful, sunny, afternoon with friends exploring a local nature reserve.

...finding three cast iron pans in a charity shop.

...my neighbour looking after my children one evening (my husband was away) so that I could go to the theatre, I haven't been for years!

...time with my youngest sowing seeds in the polytunnel.

...a morning and shared lunch with friends playing and chatting.

...a quiet day at home.

...my husband returning to us safely after being away.

...finding balance in our weeks between quiet time at home and busy time out and about.

...lighter evenings and slightly warmer days

...buds everywhere....

5 comments:

  1. Friends, sunshine, discoveries, theatre, seed sowing, quiet, reunions + balance...nice:) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An evening at the theatre, how lovely, lucky you. I'm envying you your polytunnel, it must be really useful at this time of year. The nature reserve looks wonderful, a perfect place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list! So many good things to be grateful for. So glad to hear your husband made it back safely. We too are enjoying the longer, warmer days. I hope you and your family has a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely list :-) I hope you enjoyed your trip to the theatre :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great list! I would love to have a garden where to plant seeds right now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)